Does your team need a motivational boost? Are your employees lacking in energy and enthusiasm? Perhaps their eating habits are to blame.
Following are a variety of EatStrongWorkLong lunch workshops which can be tailored to meet your audience’s needs. In just 45 minutes, I’ll inspire you towards taking the first steps to adopting a healthier lifestyle.
Are you really what you eat? Many would argue that they do indeed feel energized when they’re following a healthy program and drained when running on empty. Eventually, one starts to look like one’s habits. Learn the easy, manageable steps you must take to increase your energy, manage your cravings, fit exercise into your routine and above all change your attitude about what it takes to be in shape.
- Label Lies: What’s a Body to Believe?
- Feed Your Muscles, Burn your Fat!
- The Mummy Marathon: Nutrition Needs for Two
- Aging Successfully: How Old Do You Want To Be?
- Recharging Your Metabolism
- Motivation: How To Find It When You Lack The Inspiration!
- Who’s Side Are You On? (Treat Yourself As Though You Belonged To Someone Else)
- Emotional Eating, Sleep and Stress Management
- Vegan Eating - Do It Right
- Deconstructing Myths and Fairy Tales
Schedule a motivational Seminar
Whether you struggle between differentiating a protein from a carb, are discouraged and confused by all the conflicting information you’ve been given, or simply need a fresh start and a clear head, the right time to start is right now.
Contact EatStrong to learn more about, or schedule, a motivational seminar.
* Note: seminars can be tailored for tots! It’s never too early to start. Groups of younger listeners are encouraged